Rules of the School
- School Diary should be brought to school daily by every student.
- All must attend the morning prayer without fail. At the stroke of 9.00 a. m. every student should be ready for prayer.
- It is compulsory for every student to attend the class in proper uniform.
- Students are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings. Students should not leave the school premises without the permission of the Principal during the class hours.
- No story books, periodicals or magazines of any description should be brought to the school premises without the consent of the Principal.
- Running around and screaming in the class room and veranda is strictly forbidden.
- Only English should be spoken in the school premises.
- Students should develop the habit of greeting the teachers when they happen to meet them anywhere.
- Any damage to school property is liable to penalty.
- Scribbling on walls or furniture is strictly prohibited. Waste paper and fruit peels should be thrown into baskets and not on the ground.
- Students should avoid taking private tuitions.
- Students should not use any guides/printed notes without the permission of the Principal.
- Parents or Guardians are not allowed to meet their wards or teachers during the class hours without the written permission of the Principal.
- Any communication, request or complaint from the parents, should be addressed to the Principal and not to the class teacher.
- No leave or absence is granted expect for valid reasons. Those who take leave on the re-opening day must pay a fine of Rs. 10/-.
- Irregular attendance, disobedience and any kind of misconduct or behavior objectionable to the good tone of the school are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of a pupil.
- Pupils must obtain 75% attendance during the academic year for promotion. We expect full support and co-operation from the parents in this regard. Parents are requested to seek leave for their children only in unavoidable circumstances.
- No pupil shall be absent himself/herself without obtaining prior permission. Absentees or late-comers should not enter the class without the written permission of the principal.
- Absence by the pupil must be supported by a leave letter signed by the parent or guardian on the day of return to the school.
- A student absenting himself/herself from school for three days successively on Medical ground will be asked to produce a medical certificate on his/her return.