- Newly admitted students must be introduced personally by their parents or guardians,who will be responsible to the Principal for their parents or guardians, who will be responsible to the Principal for their regularity, fees, their birth certificate and community certificate, issued by the Municipality or the authorities concerned.
- Qualifying test will be conducted for the students before they are admitted to various classes.
- Pupils coming from other schools must produce the Transfer certificate.
- Application for Transfer Certificate should be made in writing and to be submitted to the Principal by the parent or guardian of the pupil. A minimum of three days notice must be given for the issue of Transfer Certificate.
- Pupil, leaving the school in the middle of the term must pay the fees for that term. Fees once paid will not be refunded for any reason.