About Vivek Vidya Mandir
About Our School
- VIVEK VIDYA MANDIR was founded by Sri A.M. Palanisamy, Managing Trustee of M/s. DHARMA CHAKKARA as one of its educational institutions under the stream of CBSE syllabus.
- Sri A.M. Palanisamy, was a charactered Accountant and presently managing a Hightech Company M/S. Aerospace Materials(P) Ltd., Pollachi.
- His dream to serve the rural areas in the field of education was nurtured through his philanthropic parents Sri A. V. Marappa Gounder and Smt. Rangammal of Arasampalayam, Coimbatore District, by establishing Vivek Vidyalaya Matric. Higher Secondary School at Kinathukadavu on 23rd May 1990.
- The school is located close to Pollachi Main Road at Kinathukadavu at a distance of 19 Kms from Coimbatore.
- A well qualified infrastructure is created on the earmarked area of 2 acres of land with additional land for further expansion.
- The class rooms are equipped with modern technological kits subject to change of time.
- Pollution free serene ambiance is yet another feature for a good campus.
- Our school aims to impart holistic and scholastic education to the children of all background.
- We aim to encourage and nourish the immense talent and creativity of the child.
- We prepare the capable of being responsible, productive and useful member of the society.
- We strive to provide a happy, caring and stimulating environment to achieve the children’s fullest potential.
- The school is established to enable the children to learn the lessons with proper understanding at ease.